Sooo….I accomplished zero of my goals from last quarter! Hooray! 😦 To be fair to myself, I did lots of other things in the last three months, including going through the busiest season in my old work and starting a new job just last week. In any case, my goals for this quarter are going to be the same as the last plus a couple new ones. Here’s to this quarter going better! This post will lack pictures, mostly b/c it is a repeat of last quarters!
Goals for Quarter 2
- Liberty Needlebook Current state: Just need to close the turning opening, add a button and the pages! (seriously Jenna, if you don’t get this one done…)
- Christmas Pillow Current state: Top complete
- Emerson’s Baby Quilt Current state: Blocks made
- Ducky Embroidery Current state: Embroidery done, to do hoop and finish!
- Homebase Quilt- Bee Hive Swarm Tara Current state: Blocks largely made, but perhaps more will be wanted.
- Purple Wonky Star Quilt-Current state: 9/9 blocks for original size cut, except background for 2. However, should likely cut 7 more blocks.
- Giant Purple Vintage Star Quilt- Take 2- Current state: All HSTs made and trimmed. Need to decide if I am swapping out 2 center HSTs and cut corner squares before assembling the top.
- Seagull Mini Quilt- Current state: Basted and ready for quilting!
- Joyful Airplane Mini Quilt- Current state: Quilt top.
- Do Small Things With Great Love Embroidery- Current state: Embroidery done, project undecided.
- Embroidered Placemats-Current State: Embroidery done, fabric chosen.